Blogger’s have their own special online community. Through my time of blogging, I have enjoyed the privilege of meeting people that are outside my physical community. It has been an interesting and fun experience, to get to have conversations with people in my blogging world. Within the blogging community, I have found immense support and encouragement. One of the ways, bloggers find to encourage and inspire each other is through commenting on posts, collaborating with each other, and sharing/promoting blogs.
Today I enjoyed seeing my blog shared and promoted through a blogging award nomination. With that nomination, I have the privilege to nominate other bloggers.
I am honored to be nominated by my friend Tangie T Woods for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. Tangie, thank you for nominating me for this award. Your encouragement and support means more to me than words can express.
About Tangie T Woods – Tangie is a very thoughtful and inspirational blogger. She encourages others with her blog as well as helps to promote fellow bloggers. Check out her blog for some inspirational and informational articles. https://tangietwoods.blog
QUESTIONS FROM TANGIE
1. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging for a year. On March 24th, I will celebrate 1 year of blogging.
2. How were you inspired to blog?
I’ve always enjoyed writing and use it as a way to process and deal. Through my daughter’s encouragement, I decided to try blogging. Blogging has been a wonderful outlet for me.
3. What country do you live in and how is the weather there now?
I live in the United States, specifically the state of Tennessee. The weather here is rainy with temperatures in the 60’s-70’s and tornado warning. Currently my community is still recovering from devastating tornadoes from March 3rd.
4. What are some of your happiest moments?
Some of my happiest moments are times I get to spend with family and friends. One of my favorite ways to spend an evening is visiting with people, sharing a meal, playing games, and just enjoying each other’s company.
MY NOMINEES FOR THIS AWARD:
I’ve nominated these blogs due to many reasons, but the one common reason is because I enjoy reading these blogs and benefit from many of the posts. For my readers, I recommend checking out some of these blogs.
Jackie Anne https://jackieanneblog.com/
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
3. What country do you live in?
4. What is something you are grateful for?
5. What do you do to relax?
HERE ARE THE RULES TO FOLLOW:
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog: My Nichols Worth
2. Post the award nomination photo
3. Post the rules.
4. Nominate between 20-30 other bloggers and notify them.
5. vincentehindero.wordpress.com is Vincent’s blog site. He would appreciate you checking out his blog and consider following and supporting him too.
6. Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for faster replies.
7. After notifying Vincent, he will check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog.
Thank you again, Tangie, for your thoughtfulness and for the award. Please continue writing, inspiring and encouraging others with your wonderful and inspiring blogs.
Thank you to my readers and followers and fellow bloggers. It is a blessing to have the outlet of blogging and to reap the benefits of this experience.
Thanks for reading and blessings to you.
Until next time